1) Kumamon's RC adventure continues, 2) A beautiful oasis in the middle of Tokyo, 3) Real working maglev shinkansen...toy, 4) Big-ass video to go with big-ass gallery from the Tokyo International Toy Show, 5) Crossy Road, one of six titles from the latest Commuter Gamer!
1) Akihabara in all its 4K beauty, 2) Something super dorky about nerve mechanisms, 3) One of the great title trailers from our new Commuter Gamer feature, 4) A really expensive looking gigantic tomb thingy, and 5) Figuring out how to put AI into telepresence robots so they'll be better at telepresence.
1) This will keep you charged up whilst bike commuting, 2) This will allow you to document the trip (or spy on people post-arrival), 3) This place might be your destination (if you're paying respects or looking for a mid-cemetery playground), 4) This will tell you all about one of the best 4K M4/3s on the market, 5) Shrug. Okay...
1) The inexplicable yet fantastically alluring Hikaru Skirt, 2) What goes on the moment a Japanese department store opens the doors, 3) A beautiful Japanese monorail passes 50 feet above, 4) Tokyo Tower in 4K, like you've never seen it before, 5) Self-Healing iPhone cover skins!
1) Traditional Japanese dolls being traditional, (2) Micro-optical resonators creating wallets for light, (3) Teaser video for live action Attack on Titan movie, (4) CASIO throws down on the G-SHOCK marketing, and (5) Summer taiko drumming performance in Ebisu!
1) Nissan's crowdfunding a BBQ car, (2) Sony has a completely waterproof smartphone, (3) Some oddball Japanese TV commercials definitely entertain, (4) Takara Tomy's got yet another consumer robot, and (5) Acer's Zero-Edge 4K monitor is something to want!
Here's What We've been Watching for the Past week: (1) Riding the Yurikamome Line 6; (2) Chinese Tank Scooter (3) Hatsune Miku Virginity Armor, (4) Japan-Style Russian DashCam, and (5) Using Your Eyeballs to Unlock the Phone!
Here's What We've been Watching for the Past week: (1) Lanyardize your iPhone 6; (2) Dude, Yokohama is Beautiful at Night, (3) Japan's Totally Unsung as a Winter Wonderland, (4) There are Real Ninjas in Japan and They Work for the Police, and (5) Let's Get Another Look at Those Ninjas as They Toss a Beatdown!
Here's What We've been Watching for the Past week: (1) Cars and Women; (2) 147" 4K Projector; (3) Casio's Chordana App; (4) TokyoStreetView's Beautiful 4K Park; (5) Seriously Do We Really Need That Many Kinds of Squid-Based Snacky Snacks?
Here's What We've been Watching for the Past week: [1.] 4K Handycam Test; [2.] Fake Japanese Food, Real Supplies; [3.] Robot Doesn't Want Your Job, Robot Wants Your Chair; [4.] Tokyo Time Lapse Nighttime Skyline; and [5.] Useless, Heart-Shaped Mobile Phone!