Ricoh Imaging - Palm-sized mirrorless interchangeable lens camera PENTAX Q-S1
Ricoh Imaging announced the release of the latest palm-sized mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera PENTAX Q-S1. Release date is August 5th.
You will be able to buy:
- Body Kit (Only the camera) - About ¥40,000
- Zoom Lens Kit (Camera and "PENTAX-02 STANDARD ZOOM" lens) - About ¥50,000
- Double Zoom Kit (Camera and 2 lenses: "PENTAX-02 STANDARD ZOOM" and "PENTAX-06 TELEPHOTO ZOOM") - About ¥70,000
Ricoh Imaging has refreshed the look of the PENTAX Q-S1 and it looks more "high-class" compared with the previous model PENTAX Q7. The PENTAX Q-S1 has leather material on the front part and aluminum quick dial and grip while the PENTAX Q7 has rubber material.
PENTAX Q-S1 has an effective 12.4MP 1/1.7-inch backside illumination CMOS sensor and Q ENGINE image processor, which boost its ISO sensitivity up to ISO12800. There is a 3-inch LCD monitor and an image stabilization mechanism by gyro sensor called "SR (Shake Reduction)".
- Color: Black x Charcoal Black, Pure White x Cream, Gunmetal x Carmine Red, Champagne x Cream
- Size: W105×D34×H58mm
- Weight: 183g (without a battery and SD card)
- Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Record format: RAW, JPEG (photo)/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264 (movie)
Ricoh Imaging also will start accepting orders of a customized color model on August 28. You can choose your favorite color combination out of 5 body colors and 8 front sheet colors, which makes 38 different combinations in addition to the regular 4 models above. The price will be the same as the regular models.