Canon - Digital camera PowerShot SX400 IS with optical 30X zoom lens
Canon is going to release the new PowerShot digital camera - PowerShot SX400 IS - on August 7.
PowerShot SX400 IS has an optical 30X zoom lens covering a range of 24-720mm (35mm equivalent). By simultaneously using a digital zoom function "Progressive Fine Zoom", it boosts its zoom up to 60X and keeps its high-resolution. It also has DIGIC 4+ image processor and brings 0.19 seconds ultra-fast auto focus and 0.22 seconds release time lag.
PowerShot SX400 IS shoots up to 1280x720/25s movie.
- Price: 26,784 yen
- Size: 104.4x69.1x80.1mm
- Weight: 313g including battery and memory card
- Effective Pixels: 16 Megapixels
- Image capture device: 16.6 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD
- Focal length: 4.3 (W) -129.0mm (T)
- Optical zoom: 30X
- Digital zoom: 4X
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch TFT Color LCD (230,000 dots)