Sony - Home theater system 4 new models
With the growth in demand for a large screen TV including 4K TV, the demand for home theater systems has been increasing. Sony is keeping pace and are going to release 4 new models of their home theater system on May 31. They all support NFC.
- Soundbar type (HT-CT370)
4K/60p compatible Soundbar type (HT-CT370) consists of a 5cm-tall slim sound bar that doesn't bother TV viewers when placed in front of the TV, and a wireless sub-woofer that can be set both vertically and horizontally. The sound bar can be wall-hung as well.
- Size: Speaker 900x50x113mm, 2.4kg; Sub-woofer 135x361.5x394mm, 7kg
- Output: 270W (Front: 85W＋85W, Sub-woofer: 100W)
- Board type (HT-XT1)
4K/60p compatible Board type (HT-XT1) is a model that you use to set up under a TV (50-inch or smaller TV is recommended). Main speaker units are placed on the front right and left sides, and there are 2 sub-woofers built-in at the bottom. The maximum output is 170W.
- Size: 720x72x310mm, 8kg
- Output: 170W (Front: 35W＋35W, Sub-woofer: 100W)
- 5.1ch type (HT-IV300)
5.1ch type (HT-IV300) has 5 main speakers with a 65mm unit. These main speakers are hexagonal prism shaped so that you can set each of them in any direction that you like (downward, front, upward) and be creative to make your favorite sound field. According to Sony, it's suitable for watching movies, sports games, listening to music, playing video games, etc.
- Size: Front speaker 114x100x102mm, 0.41kg; Center speaker 114x100x102mm, 0.41kg; Surround speaker 114x100x102mm, 0.41kg; Sub-woofer 245x350x325mm, 6.2kg
- Output: 800W (Front: 100W＋100W, Center: 200W, Surround: 100W＋100W, Sub-woofer 200W)
- 5.1ch Type (BDV-N1B)
Sony is going to release the black color model. The white model was already been released last year.
- Size: Front speaker 140x455x140mm, 1.2kg; Center speaker 365x75x75mm, 1.3kg; Surround speaker 140x455x140mm, 1.2kg; Sub-woofer 280x440x280mm, 8kg; Main unit 480x79x228mm, 3.1kg; Surround amp 206x60x238mm, 1.3kg
- Output: 800W (Front: 155W＋155W, Center: 155W, Surround: 90W＋90W, Sub-woofer 155W)