Solve riddles and break out of prison with Luffy!
To celebrate the 15 year anniversary of ONE PIECE first being aired on TV, the Real Dasshutsu Game in collaboration with ONE PIECE will take place this summer at the concert venue Zepp in its various locations around Japan.
Real Dasshutsu Game, which in English means "user participation type escape-the-room game" has been an extremely popular event, set-up and run by the Japanese event planning company, SCRAP Entertainment Inc.
It is usually held in big venues like a landmark building, concert venue, stadium, or theme park, and it has more than thousands or tens of thousands of participants each time it is held. In the game, these participants have to solve multiple riddles given with the aim of escaping the venue. The rate of successful escape is usually less than 10%.
So, the coming ONE PIECE collaborated Real Dasshutsu Game is themed on breaking out of The Great Underwater Prison called Impel Down with Luffy. The general admission ticket will be available on May 10. Advance tickets are ¥3,100 and the walk-up tickets are ¥3,600.
The event schedule:
- Zepp Tokyo - from July 18 to July 20
- Zepp Sapporo - from July 25 to July 27
- Zepp Nagoya - from August 1 to August 5, from September 12 to September 14
- Zepp Namba - from August 8 to August 12, August 26 to August 28
- Zepp Fukuoka - from August 15 to August 20
- Zepp DiverCity Tokyo - from August 22 to August 24, August 29 to August 31, September 19 to September 21
What is Real Dasshutsu Game like?