Google develops Japanese language input Magic Hand for Smart Devices
Google unveiled their newly developed gadget Google Nihongo Nyuryoku Magic Hand (Japanese language input magic hand) today. It was developed to help make using smart devices easier.
It is able to solve problems that arise from the use of a touch panel, such as the following:
- it is sometimes hard to control with hands with long nails or while wearing gloves or a bandage
- screens can sometimes get dirty with fingerprints
- screens can sometimes be poorly responsive
It's very easy to use the Google Nihongo Nyuryoku Magic Hand. You can control "move" and "touch" and "flick" with the lever. The magic hand is customizable to a left-hand, thumb, cat hand, and back-scratcher model.
- Battery life: 17 hours
- Interface: USB 2.0 x 2, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, IrDA
- Color: Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green